Vancouver Peak

Full Version: Welcome! Introduce yourself here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To cut down on spam accounts you must post a comment on the forum within 2 days of registering.

If you're not sure what to post you can just introduce yourself in this thread and your user account will not be deleted.

Thanks for taking part in the community!
Hello. This is my first post to avoid getting my account deleted.
Hello, I have been following condo info blog for a couple years and vote for some posts occasionally. In addition to 'like' and 'dislike', sometimes I hope to have a third option so that we can disagree a post without foreclosing it Undecided
I think, therefore, I am.
I am Vance. Not a bot!
Great fan of both this site and VCI!
I have been following the VCI website for a few years now and find it provides the best information on the Vancouver housing market.

Much better than Global or the Vancouver Sun!Tongue

Thanks to all who contribute and make the site so worthwhile to follow.
Started with VHB, moved to VREAA and VCI when VHB ended after it looked like the crash had come...hopefully no more false crashes, I can't take anymore. If anyone is interested in townhouse data in Yaletown, Coal Harbour and Downtown, I've been dutifully tracking since January 10th 2008 after I sold my last place. It's in excel but the format is horrible, I manually entered everything during my lunch breaks from MLS as I'm no programmer. I thought things were over valued when I sold the first time in 2004 and went to renting only to get dragged back in a year later. I finally committed at the end of 2007 when I sold and started tracking and have been a very happy renter since. The funny (sic) thing was I looked brilliant for pulling out in 2007 but then got hammered on the stock market where a lot of my gains went. Luckily I was not leveraged at the time (unlike housing) and was able to lever up and quickly get ahead buy buying in when everyone was dumping. I'm more conservative today when it comes to margin though I do love to short after dutiful analysis.
HI all,

I have been following Vancouver real estate market for the past six years. I am renting at this time but would like to purchase a property in about two years after market correction(or crash.)

Thank you,

Ben
just in case my account got deleted for not posting...
Pages: 1 2 3