The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.15 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interactive Real Estate Map
06-12-2013, 06:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013, 09:05 AM by Skook.)
Interactive Real Estate Map
Well everyone, it appears my posts in the forum have PO'd developers on the Sunshine Coast, big time. I guess my spreadsheets indicating what has sold, when it has sold and for what price was just too much for them to bear - so, since they couldn't come after me then went after my source of all the wonderful info - SC Realtor Gary LIttle's interactive real estate map. The 'sold' data for homes/condos&townhouses/mobiles/vacant lots reaching back to 2010 has been removed from the map. Pity, I had so much fun with all that old Sold info. I had a gut feeling this might happen and I was probably foolish to indicate in posts where the info was coming from, but I didn't want anyone to think I was making the info up.

I'm thinking that perhaps the biggest pressure has come from Pacific Spirit Properties of 'Watermark on Sechelt' - that post has now reached over 6,000 views.

Well, it's too late a move, I am now finished with new Sechelt developments anyways. I will be moving up the coast and I've already stockpiled a lot of that old 'Sold' data.

December 11, 2013 Update:
Have renamed thread.

Messages In This Thread
Interactive Real Estate Map - by Skook - 06-12-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Interactive Real Estate Map - by Skook - 12-05-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Interactive Real Estate Map - by Skook - 03-27-2014, 09:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harper’s Election Promises & the Real Estate Market Skook 3 16,942 11-29-2015, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Skook
  Canadian Real Estate - What Happens Next? mrhousingbubble 1 11,551 01-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Last Post: wreckonomics