The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $newpmmsg - Line: 24 - File: global.php(813) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(813) : eval()'d code 24 errorHandler->error
/global.php 813 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$bottomlinks_returncontent - Line: 6 - File: global.php(901) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(901) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/global.php 901 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error

Vancouver Peak
Sunshine Coast Data: Table of Threads (Read Me) - Printable Version

+- Vancouver Peak (http://vancouverpeak.com)
+-- Forum: Data and Statistics (http://vancouverpeak.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Sunshine Coast Data (http://vancouverpeak.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Sunshine Coast Data: Table of Threads (Read Me) (/showthread.php?tid=5261)

Sunshine Coast Data: Table of Threads (Read Me) - Skook - 04-06-2014

The Sunshine Coast forum is now at 3 pages and counting; I obviously believe I have a lot to say. There is no doubt it is becoming unwieldy and any new visitor likely won't know where to begin. Regular visitors will have forgotten what was written months ago and I am falling into that category, too. Believe it or not, there are “themes” to my posts as I attempt to explore different aspects and effects of the SC’s real estate boom and bust. However, they are not apparent with the way the forum functions.

I thought a “Table of Threads” might solve all these problems. The Table is now organized into the "themes" and every dark blue list item is linked to the thread in question which will open in a new tab or window depending on your browser settings. New threads to the forum will be added to the Table as they are posted. I hope you will find this useful. Please let me know by Private Message if there are any technical problems.

An Introduction: Sunshine Coast Real Estate Statistics: The Big RE Questions: The Big RE/Economic Picture: Gibsons Developments: Sechelt Developments: Pender Harbour Developments: Gulf Islands: Miscellaneous Threads: